Quick note to myself in future. To use Waveshare RP2040-zero in Arduino IDE you need to:
- https://thonny.org/ download app
- connect RP device
- press „boot” button
- install Micropython for RPi pico H
- reboot device (BOOT button)
- start Arduino IDE
- select „COMx” port + Raspberry Pi Pico as board
- upload ANY sketch with IMPORTANT action: while in Output there will be line of dots press BOOT and RESET button on RP device at SAME TIME.
- now you can upload ANY sketch into RP2040-zero from Arduino IDE without any issues.